Serving Butler, Warren, Montgomery, Preble and surrounding areas
A Property Manager’s Solution to Exterior Lighting
Orth Electric offers a complete line of Exterior Light Property Management Services for our customers. These programs provide one stop service for all your exterior lighting needs to help improve and maintain property appearance and tenant satisfaction while avoiding legal liability. We service all commercial property types including retail, office, government, institutional and industrial with offices strategically located in Cincinnati.
Eliminate the frustration and guesswork with our industry leading Light Property Management Services. Our comprehensive management program helps reduce tenant complaints, enhance appearance and improve safety through a pro-active program to keep your lights on.
Regularly scheduled night audits are conducted by our professional, trained staff to carefully check all exterior lights and signs on your property. Options include monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly site visits. Audit results are electronically communicated to the property owner/manager for approval before repairs are completed. You determine the level of service that fits your operational needs and budget.
Our Light Property Management Services Include:
- FLAT RATE PRICING Eliminates guesswork with one installed price for each service; lamp, labor, material, cleaning, warranty, disposal fees and truck charge.
- ROLLING SUPPLY STORE – Our service trucks stock inventory of lamps and ballasts for servicing most commercial exterior lights reducing repair time.
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – Every HID and fluorescent lamp replacement is warranted for one year and ballasts for two years. Unlike most factory warranties, our program includes both replacement labor and materials.
- AUTOMATIC REPAIRS – Orth offers the option of totally hands-off lighting maintenance that automatically handles outages as they are found. You stay within budget each month because the Orth service team tracks all repairs.
- WARRANTY TRACKING – Orth will maintain records for warranty purposes on any lamp or ballast we replace under this program. This means less time and cost for you.
- GREEN COMPLIANCE – All waste lamps are recycled by Orth in accordance with current EPA requirements.